Home-Based Crisis Intervention
The team you need . . . in the comfort of your home.
The Home-Based Crisis Intervention (HBCI) program is an intensive 4- to 6-week in-home service available to families in Saratoga, Warren, and Washington Counties. HBCI therapists are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to help families manage crisis and provide support.
The program is committed to strengthening relationships while empowering and educating children and their families in enhancing problem-solving skills. The program helps maintain healthy family functioning in a safe environment.
- For families with children ages 5–17
- In-home services
- Quick access and response
- Time-limited services (4 to 6 weeks)
- Parenting skills
- Building stronger family relationships
- Resolving conflicts
- Finding peaceful solutions
- Safety planning
- At least one parent/caregiver is willing to meet with HBCI therapist
- The family is available to participate in an intensive 4- to 6-week interventionprogram
- Child is at risk of out-of-home placement or hospitalization
For more informaion, call 518.292.5433. Referrals are accepted Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.